PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
At Mediawen, we prioritize and take measures to ensure a secure platform for our clients. In the context of our business operations, we collect user information if the user:
- Creates an account on our platform
- Registers for our newsletter
- Uses our contact form
Transparency is crucial to us, and we want to highlight that our website does not collect any user data while navigating the site. We only know the pages visited and the time of visit. However, visitor anonymity is our priority. To subscribe to our newsletters, we require the user to provide:
- Email address
- Name and contact information The user can opt-out at any time if they wish to.
Your anonymity is maintained if you do not register on our platform or request to receive our newsletter, reiterating our no tracking policy and no cookie collection policy. Mediawen does not ask for or store cookies. However, on our work platforms like MW·HUB, when you log in, we identify you via an encrypted cookie. If you delete the cookie, you will need to log in again to access our services.
Mediawen International will not sell or disclose visitors’ identifiable information to third parties without permission and will limit information disclosure to the following cases:
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process in good faith
- To maintain, update, or implement Mediawen International’s data security measures, equipment, and technical operations
- To identify, contact, or take legal action against entities that threaten the rights of Mediawen International We strive to protect visitors' privacy and will never knowingly allow third-party access to this information. With advanced technology and significant investments in our server, database, backup, and firewall technologies, we aim to keep your information secure.
Mediawen International offers the option to opt-out of all email transmissions and will track the removal of requested information from our database, which may include name, title, company, address, phone number, fax number, email address, or other user information.
REVIEWING, MODIFYING, TERMINATING VISITOR INFORMATION
You can choose at any time to review, modify, or terminate any information stored by Mediawen International by contacting us through our contact form.
Mediawen International reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. You will be notified by email if applicable. However, you can check this page periodically for changes. This statement and policies described do not extend to or create any legal rights in or on behalf of any party. If you have any questions about our privacy statement or believe that your privacy has been compromised, please contact us through our contact form.